1 cup savoy cabbage, shredded
1 cup red cabbage, shredded
1 cup cos lettuce, shredded
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 carrot, coarsely grated
5 pieces chickadee chicken tenders (original)
1/2 cup coleslaw dressing (I used Praise brand)
1 tsp tomato sauce
1. Place carrot, lettuce, cabbage and tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Preheat grill on high. Line baking tray with foil. Place chicken on the prepared tray. Cook under grill for 3-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Slice in an angle.
2. To make the dressing, combine coleslaw dressing and tomato sauce in a small bowl. Serve with the salad.
Note: You can also add cucumber and red onion.
500g minced pork
2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 1/2 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs caster sugar
3 tbs cornflour
40 wonton wrappers
2 tbs kecap manis
2 tbs rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1 small red chillli, sliced thinly
1. Combine minced pork, cabbage, sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a large bowl. Season with salt and white pepper.
2. Place one wrapper on your hand, place 1 heaped of teaspoon of the pork mixture into the centre of wrapper. Gently cup your hand and gather sides of wrapper to form pleats, leaving top open. Repeat with remaining wrappers and pork mixture.
3. Place dim sims in single layer, about 1 cm apart in a steamer lined with baking paper, over pot or wok of boiling water. Steam, covered for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. To make the sesame dressing, place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
5. Serve dim sims with sesame dressing.