350g tinned peach slices, in fruit juices
750ml pink champagne
80ml strawberry liqueur
1. Add the peaches and their juice to a food processor. Whiz for a few minutes until really smooth. Add the strawberry liqueur and mix to combine.
2. Divide peach puree among glasses. Gently top them up with champagne (be careful as it can easily bubble over). Decorate with maraschino cherries and mint leaves.
Who doesn’t love a great Bellini? This one is especially delicious, using chilled pink champagne, peach puree and a dash of strawberry liqueur! This is my twist on the classic Bellini recipe.
200 g macadamia biscuits or any sweet biscuits
250 g Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
120 g butter, melted, cooled
1 x 395g condensed milk
2 tspn gelatine powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
55 ml fresh lemon juice
200 g peach slices
200 ml strawberry sauce
1. Place macadamia biscuits in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add the melted and cooled butter and process until combined. Divide the mixture and press into 6 lightly greased cake rings (75mmx45mm) on a tray lined with baking paper. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
2. Beat the Philly, condensed milk and lemon until smooth and creamy. Add the cooled gelatine and beat for 1 minute or until combined. Divide mixture evenly into the prepared bases. Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until set.
3. Remove cheesecake from the cake rings. Top with peach slices and drizzle with strawberry sauce.
Note: You can use a round 20cm springform pan lined with baking paper for this recipe if you don’t have cake rings.