1 packet Aeroplane create-a-jelly, jelly
50ml Malibu coconut liqueur
10 pieces edible flowers (optional)
10 disposable tasting cups (30ml)
1 packet Aeroplane lime jelly crystals
50ml Midori melon liqueur
1. Empty contents of create-a jelly-packet into a bowl & add 1 cup (250ml) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve
Let it cool f or f or 15 minutes then add the Malibu coconut liqueur. Stir and let it stand f or 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into the disposable cups (about 2/3 with the mixture) and place one edible f lower into each
cup and place in the f ridge for 3 hours or until set.
2. Empty contents of packet of lime jelly into a bowl & add 1 cup (250ml) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve
well. Let it cool for a few minutes then add the Midori liqueur and stir. Let it cool slightly and pour on top of
the Malibu jelly mixture. Return the jelly in the f ridge f or another 3 hours or until set.
3. Remove jellies f rom moulds and serve.
1×85 g packet Aeroplane port wine jelly
1×85 g packet Aeroplane mango jelly
1×85 g packet Aeroplane raspberry jelly
1×400 g jam roll, sliced
1×800 g can peach slices
1 x punnet strawberries, hulled, sliced, plus extra to decorate
1 cup cherries
750 ml bought thick custard
300 ml thickened cream, whipped
1 x ripe mango, thinly sliced
1. Prepare the jelly according to packet instructions, refrigerate until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Place the jam rolls in the base of a 3L shallow glass bowl, pressing onto the base. Top with half of the peach slices and drizzle 1/2 cup of peach juice. Layer with jelly cubes, strawberries, and remaining peach slices. Drizzle the custard over the top.
3. Spoon the whipped cream over the trifle and top with strawberries, cherries, red currants and mango slices. Place in the fridge until required.